Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
We value the trust you have placed in us, and your continued confidence is important to us. As you review our pledge, please remember that:
- We make safeguarding the information we manage about our customers a priority.
- We maintain security practices to keep customer information safe.
What Information is collected?
- Information we receive such as your name, address, phone number and credit card number when the order is placed.
- Collection of information on our Web site may include data such as pages visited, downloads, and other Web sites from which visitors arrived. We may collect this information to personalize the information displayed and to enhance the performance of the site. The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
How information is used?
By collecting and maintaining accurate personal information, we learn more about our customer’s needs so that we are able to provide better customer service.
- Help ensure the security of customer transactions with Inky Stamps in order to process your order more efficiently.
- Provide you with products and services designed to match your needs now and in the future.
- Introduce you to special offers and opportunities available through the Inky Stamps family of companies.
Safeguard your non-public personal information
- Our employees access nonpublic personal information in relation to their job functions and the services they provide to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
- On our web site, we use a full range of Internet security measures such as Secure Socket Layer, Data Encryption, and a user login name and password when necessary.
Disclosure of information
- For legal reasons, we may be required to disclose information to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our rights, property or safety.
- We may release information to a website hosting partner or other parties who assist us in operating our website so long as all parties keep the information confidential.